Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The big game!!

The scene is set for an amazing night of cricket and I can't wait!

Who will meet Sri Lanka in the Grand Final of the Cricket World Cup.

Will Sachin get his much wanted 100 (or will that be in the final)?

As a person living in India I really hope India get up tonight, this place will go crazy, scary crazy and I want to see that. I want to see a city that bleeds blue filled with blue. People will do nothing but talk about cricket, not that that is unusual here. (Thank god for cricket that is often the only conversation starter I have.) I want to be here to take the photos of a cricket mad nation drunk with the feeling of a finals berth in the World Cup.

I also want to see India win as that would be incredible.

I want Sachin to get 100.

This country would be full of immense pride, the smiles, the laughter, the happiness that would ensue would be priceless. Cricket this nations one leveller. I want to see that......

1 comment:

  1. Any chick that opens up her blog with 'the scene is set for an amazing night of cricket....and I can't wait' is gold in my book. Keep it up Ceals..

    ReplyDelete