Sunday, March 13, 2011

Patience......

It's been a quiet week where I started to master the art of patience and learn to accept things that cannot be explained....

All our things from Australia are supposed to have arrived last week, they haven't. Hopefully tomorrow they tell me. I wouldn't mind but I get my hopes up and then they're dashed.... I can't even remember what I packed anymore but hoping there's some good stuff in there! Ah but I know there is good stuff in there - our computer, vegemite and nappies for S as she's going through them at a rate of knots.

Have had a quiet weekend, drinks Friday night which was good fun although felt hungover after 3 beers! Clearly out of practice. Them shopping at khan market on Saturday. I bought some clothes from ogaan and good earth. Both really lovely shops and Aussie prices however I'm feeling and looking a bit more Indian after the experience. Do need some footless tights though if anyones feels like sending me some.

Today there was a fundraiser for the christchurch earthquake, they raised plenty of money mainly thanks to auctioning off some signed cricket bats. Someone paid close to $A12k for a signed bat!!! Great signatures, winning world cup captains.... So all to a good cause. Proof they really love their cricket here.

Finally got some indoor plants which has brightened the place up a bit.... Now for curtains .... Ayah off sick which means I have no one at home helping me. It's amazing how quickly you get used to it. Better dash and writing blogs on iPhones is irritating!

No comments:

Post a Comment